Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile Elevation problem

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
johnaa52
276 Views, 4 Replies

Profile Elevation problem

Hi all

I am still having my problem with the Profile View. In the profile view, the red indicates the right curb and the yellow is the left curb.For some reason the yellow curb grade drops of to -0.42' even using the same existing surface. I did the curb grades by creating a corridor, picked the same baseline and profile. I input the assemblies the same way I do on all my dwgs. One quarter of my dwgs. have this happen and sometimes it is in the begining where she falls off. I start with the same assembly, intersection from the CL of the perpendicular street and end with it. I trimmed my profile view to 60' but you can see that it goes well under that. In my Properties pic you can see that under Elevations, I had to check user specified height because the automatic height lists the minimum at -0.42'. HELP! Thank you.

johnaa52

Attachments:

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Jeff_M
in reply to: johnaa52

If you could post your drawing, I'm sure someone could help you rather quickly, otherwise it's a guessing game. If it's too large to post here, you could get a free Dropbox account or use Autodesk's Cloud (although I still haven't figured out how to utilize this option), or email it direct.

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 3 of 5
johnaa52
in reply to: Jeff_M

Hi Jeff

Thanks for the reply so soon. I tried sending the whole base drawing but was told it was to large, so I saved to another name and cut out around half of my MAD_BEN_barb basemap. I am zoomed in to one of the bad data. If they need more info, then I am sure that I can make another one. You added that maybe I could send this to email direct. How would I do that, if the drawing is not enough data? Thank you again Jeff

John Anderson

just a tech

25 West 4th Street

900 CHA

Saint Paul Mn. 55102

Message 4 of 5
johnaa52
in reply to: Jeff_M

Hi Jeff

Did you say that I could email this direct? I had cut down my drawing, but it was not enough.

John

Message 5 of 5
Jeff_M
in reply to: johnaa52

Sure thing: jeffm AT quuxsoft DOT com

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report