Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile by Layout

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
89 Views, 2 Replies

Profile by Layout

Hello all, I would like to make a suggestion to this routine. When drawing the tangents, I would like to be able to specify a combination of the station, elevation, length, and grade, similar to what is currently available in LDT. If this is currently available, perhaps someone can enlighten me. Thanks, Brian
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Brian, Did you see the Placeware Session today? There's a toolbar called Transparent Commands that you can use not only for Profile layouts, but ANY Autocad/Civil3D command. Pretty cool. -- Darron K. Agawa Civil Engineer Town of Windsor
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Darron, I was actually the one that asked the question. Thanks! Brian "Darron Agawa" wrote in message news:40364d46$1_1@newsprd01... > Brian, > > Did you see the Placeware Session today? There's a toolbar called > Transparent Commands that you can use not only for Profile layouts, but ANY > Autocad/Civil3D command. Pretty cool. > > -- > Darron K. Agawa > Civil Engineer > Town of Windsor > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report