AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

*Brian Hailey
Message 1 of 3 (48 Views)

Profile by Layout

48 Views, 2 Replies
02-19-2004 10:36 AM
Hello all, I would like to make a suggestion to this routine. When drawing the tangents, I would like to be able to specify a combination of the station, elevation, length, and grade, similar to what is currently available in LDT. If this is currently available, perhaps someone can enlighten me. Thanks, Brian
*Darron Agawa
Message 2 of 3 (48 Views)

Re: Profile by Layout

02-20-2004 10:09 AM in reply to: *Brian Hailey
Brian, Did you see the Placeware Session today? There's a toolbar called Transparent Commands that you can use not only for Profile layouts, but ANY Autocad/Civil3D command. Pretty cool. -- Darron K. Agawa Civil Engineer Town of Windsor
*Brian Hailey
Message 3 of 3 (48 Views)

Re: Profile by Layout

02-20-2004 12:08 PM in reply to: *Brian Hailey
Darron, I was actually the one that asked the question. Thanks! Brian "Darron Agawa" wrote in message news:40364d46$1_1@newsprd01... > Brian, > > Did you see the Placeware Session today? There's a toolbar called > Transparent Commands that you can use not only for Profile layouts, but ANY > Autocad/Civil3D command. Pretty cool. > > -- > Darron K. Agawa > Civil Engineer > Town of Windsor > >
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.