Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile banding quuestion

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
JBozz300
116 Views, 2 Replies

Profile banding quuestion

I need to know how to show elevations for EG-FG in your banding in the profile without showing the stations. Example: I have a profile that has major grids at 100' intervals, and minors at 20'. I want to station every 100', but show elevations at 20' intervals without the stations. How do I do this? I found where to show elevations every 20', but it shows stations also.

Thanks for help,
jbozz300
JBozz300 Out!
C3D 2014 SP1
i7-3770 @ 3.40
16 GB - Win 7 Pro-64 SP1
NVidia Quadro 2000
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: JBozz300

Remove the station component from the Minor Station Label and leave the
Major at 100.

HTH

--
James Wedding, P.E.
Engineered Efficiency, Inc.
Civil 3D 2007
XP Tablet, SP2, 2GHz, 2G
www.eng-eff.com
www.civil3d.com
Message 3 of 3
JBozz300
in reply to: JBozz300

I'm a little confused. Is that change made in the profile bands style for the Elevations and Stations, or in the Profile view style? Under profile bands>elevations and stations>I edit that style and do not have a station label for my minor station; only EG and FG. Under profile view style if I leave the major stations at 100' then it does not put elevations anyway. So if this is the case then how would I be able to have the minors show up without having the majors at the same interval? 'Cause that is how it is now on my screen; major interval station and elevations, but no minors.

Anyway thanks for your help,
jbozz300
JBozz300 Out!
C3D 2014 SP1
i7-3770 @ 3.40
16 GB - Win 7 Pro-64 SP1
NVidia Quadro 2000

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report