Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile Band Elevation

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
2782 Views, 2 Replies

Profile Band Elevation

I am very new to Civil 3d and disliking it very much.

I have modeled a surface and created alignments along the different lines that I want to show in the profile. (I.E. Edge of Pavement, Centreline & Vehicle tracks) All of this I have done very easily.

Now I want to just show the centreline elevations on the band beneath. I can't figure out how to do this. And the two elevations that are being shown are at different decimal places.

Can someone please help me!

I am using Civil 3D 2012.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

In the Settings tab of your Toolspace, navigate to Profile View > Band Styles > Band Set and edit whatever band set your profile refers to. (See attachment Band Settings.) Click the lower right "Compose Label" button and edit your band styles as shown in attachment "Label Style Composer."

This isn't a step-by-step answer, so you'll have to do some work figuring it all out, but this will get you a goodly ways down range to your goal.

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

OMG!

That pull down menu was blank all afternoon. And because I am so greem, I thought that there just wasn't any options.

I have sinced closed autocad, and now there are the options you have shown.

Thanks so much.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report