Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Point Styles

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Robert_Merkel
253 Views, 3 Replies

Problems with Point Styles

I have two point groups that are created, one for proposed and one for existing points.  My existing points use an x while the proposed use an x with a circle for the point location.  I have created two separate point styles to use with each type of point.  The existing points are located in the existing points group.  When I was adding porposed points manually, my point style was working correctly using the porposed point style.  When I went to isolate a couple of layers and reverted back, my proposed points show up with the x as the existing points do.  I have added the proposed points to their respecitive point group.  The settings for the point group show the point style as proposed but the points still do not show up with the circle and x.  How do I get the proposed points to show up the way they are supposed to.   I apologize for the long winded explanation.  Thanks for the help.

Rob

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Did you try updating your point groups?

Michael Merlino
Civil Engineering Technician / "CAD Manager"
SAN JOSE, CA, USA
Message 3 of 4
snivanova
in reply to: Robert_Merkel

assigned properly layers to each point style  in point style dialog box, and upadte the point groups, create points groupsd by point numbers. hope this helps.

Message 4 of 4
marcross
in reply to: Robert_Merkel

when you check each proposed point under the normal properties dialog box, is the style set to <default> or that existing style?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report