Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Graphic Changes Made in Section Editor (not applying to STA Range)

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
C3D_Tera
176 Views, 0 Replies

Problems with Graphic Changes Made in Section Editor (not applying to STA Range)

Hi,

I thought I hit 'pay dirt' when I learned that you can hold 'ctrl' and grab/drag a line in your assembly (in Section Editor) and drag it to your desired location.  The sub assembly that I need to use (provided to me by WisDOT) has a flaw and I can easily change it 'graphically' within section editor (with the method described above).  After I change the one section, and have it looking like I want it to - I hit 'Apply to Station Range' and type in my desired Station range (which in this case happens to be my entire corridor)

However, I've never successfully gotten this to work.  One time it applied my changes to 6 of the 40 sections (sporadically) and every other time it hasn't applied it to ANY other sections except for the one that I manually changed.

Does anyone have any help/suggestions.  I've tried rebuilding my corridor, hitting save.  I've tried starting with the first Section, tried starting with the last section, and tried a random Section in the middle.  I've made sure to apply it to at least one section in each region that I have as well.  When I go to make sheets, I always have 1-2 sections that turned out right because those are the ones that I physcially changed myself.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tera

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report