Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with corridor with no ditching.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
132 Views, 2 Replies

Problems with corridor with no ditching.

Good Day all. Hoping to get a hand with this one. Created alignments and profiles and now attaching my corridor. I wish to have a 1.5:1 cut and fill slope from the edge of the ROW (NO DITCHING REQUIRED). I have choose to use the BasicSideSlopeCutDitch under Corridor Modeling Catalogs (Metric). This slope assembly consists of 8 parameters, The last 5 pertain to ditching therefor I set those to zero or a very small number. My corridor works fine in a fill situation (No ditching) but does not work in a cut. This is what I get: Any suggestions to fix or: What is recommended for a simple 1:5 to 1 cut/fill assembly. I have used Link slope to surface but the above should be able to be used. Thanks for any Help.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Doh...... wrong attachment. I did not mean to attach a picture of the subdivision design. Sorry. This is what my corridor is doing. "Landman" wrote in message news:41ab69d6_1@newsprd01... > Good Day all. > > Hoping to get a hand with this one. Created alignments and profiles and now > attaching my corridor. I wish to have a 1.5:1 cut and fill slope from the > edge of the ROW (NO DITCHING REQUIRED). I have choose to use the > BasicSideSlopeCutDitch under Corridor Modeling Catalogs (Metric). This slope > assembly consists of 8 parameters, The last 5 pertain to ditching therefor I > set those to zero or a very small number. My corridor works fine in a fill > situation (No ditching) but does not work in a cut. This is what I get: > > Any suggestions to fix or: > > What is recommended for a simple 1:5 to 1 cut/fill assembly. I have used > Link slope to surface but the above should be able to be used. > > Thanks for any Help. > > >
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Never mind. Daylight General solved the problem. Thanks. "Landman" wrote in message news:41ab6ec0_3@newsprd01... > Doh...... wrong attachment. I did not mean to attach a picture of the > subdivision design. Sorry. > > This is what my corridor is doing. > > > > "Landman" wrote in message > news:41ab69d6_1@newsprd01... > > Good Day all. > > > > Hoping to get a hand with this one. Created alignments and profiles and > now > > attaching my corridor. I wish to have a 1.5:1 cut and fill slope from the > > edge of the ROW (NO DITCHING REQUIRED). I have choose to use the > > BasicSideSlopeCutDitch under Corridor Modeling Catalogs (Metric). This > slope > > assembly consists of 8 parameters, The last 5 pertain to ditching therefor > I > > set those to zero or a very small number. My corridor works fine in a fill > > situation (No ditching) but does not work in a cut. This is what I get: > > > > Any suggestions to fix or: > > > > What is recommended for a simple 1:5 to 1 cut/fill assembly. I have used > > Link slope to surface but the above should be able to be used. > > > > Thanks for any Help. > > > > > > > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report