Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem ???

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
DRMSH
339 Views, 8 Replies

problem ???

hi everyone..ı need to desıgn a project but ı cant..ı have two profiles in use for one alignment..ı want to use left profile for left side, use right profile for right side.and ı want to draw crossection only one..how can ı design like this project..

ı attached my plan..

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
doni49
in reply to: DRMSH

This is the third post I've seen from you asking for help on the same issue -- all within less than an hour of each other.  Everyone here volunteers their time.  The fact that you don't get an answer right away doesn't mean that you WILL NOT get a reply.

Also I'd suggest making the subject line a little more descriptive of the issue.   A lot of people will pass right on by such a generically titled message.

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Message 3 of 9
MikeEvansUK

Although you can do this by using a hidden link for each side to target an offset alignment with profile as required from the "master" then deign the subassembly on that.

I recomend not doing that in this case!

The centreline geometry & length is different from each designed lane. I sugest you design each side of the road from the actual centreline on the road not a sudo centreline. especially if you are requiring superelevation.

Mike Evans

Civil3D 2022 English
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3820 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~4.0GHz With 32768MB RAM, AMD FirePro V4900, Dedicated Memory: 984 MB, Shared Memory: 814 MB

Message 4 of 9
DRMSH
in reply to: MikeEvansUK

thanks Mr. Mike Evans...ı designed but median  is still problem..

Message 5 of 9
MikeEvansUK

Please concisely define problem!!

A corridor model can contain multiple baselines. You can also use a trick with hidden genertic links to offset a subassembly from one baseline to annother or use an offset assembly.

Mike Evans

Civil3D 2022 English
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3820 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~4.0GHz With 32768MB RAM, AMD FirePro V4900, Dedicated Memory: 984 MB, Shared Memory: 814 MB

Message 6 of 9
DRMSH

ı attache a jpg file...ı need to design like this..

some kilometres left profile high level right profile low level..some kilometres right profile high level left profile low level.

thanks Mr.Evans for your helps..

Message 7 of 9
MikeEvansUK

I assume that pivot is Left./Right lane superelevation pivot points.

Design two aditional alignments for each pivot with profiles. Set superelevation for each alignment and create seporate subassemblies for left and right lanes with a Generic link from left or right to median centreline.

Create corridor with each pivot baseline following superelevation rules, target median profile and alignment with generic links.

To create the median profile.. Add two generic links on each side (offset and slope) set slope for max/min value (one for each) create surface of min/max planes. superimpose profile on median alignment and design suitable profile to deviate between the two profiles. Delete one following design. Set profile targets to the new profile.

Mike Evans

Civil3D 2022 English

Message 8 of 9
DRMSH

thank Mr.Evans for your help..

Message 9 of 9
MikeEvansUK

I will..

To get the answer quicker next time.

Provide a more detailed description & information on the problem.

Include pictures, hand drawn if nessesary.

Include the sorftware version and service pack where applicable.

Mike Evans

Civil3D 2022 English

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report