Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with xrefed drawing containing data referenced objects

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
b.stark
189 Views, 0 Replies

Problem with xrefed drawing containing data referenced objects

I can usually figure out most of the quirks of Civil 3d myself but I am coming up empty on this... need some help.

I have a "sheet" drawing that is referencing my sewer design drawing that has profile views/profiles/pipes/labels along with some labeling done with multi-leaders. The problem is, when I open said sheet drawing the only thing that shows up from the sewer design drawing is the multi leaders/the grids of the profile view and the plan view of the pipes. I then open up the sewer design drawing, purge, audit, then resave and then back in the sheet drawing, reload the xref and guess what happens, yes, everything shows up as it should....... not real handy to open the sheet drawing make a change and print, or say I want to publish.... slight problem.....

this is not the first time something like this has shown up in the office but the first time I have had it happen on my project...... my project is in civil 3d 2013, others in the office have had it happen in 2012... both are sp1 I believe.

Please if anyone has any ideas on cause/corrective actions or anything else that would be of help it would be great.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report