Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with road crown

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
augdog74
383 Views, 3 Replies

Problem with road crown

I am creating a simple road with a superelevated curve in it.  I have selected the "lanesuperelevationaor" subassembly and am expecting the tangent portions of the road to have a cl crown with 2% cross slopes.  I have entered my super data into the super elevation editor.  The lane is doing what it is supposed to do in the curve but not in the tangent portions of the road.  I have a 0% (flat) crosslope at my BOP and that transitions to a 2% when I get to my first Super station.  I can't figure out why it would do this?  My subassembly is set at a default slope of 2%.   Any ideas?  It is also transitioning back to flat from the end of the curve to the EOP.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
mathewkol
in reply to: augdog74

Tough to say for sure. If you can attach part of the file it would make this easier.
Matt Kolberg
SolidCAD Professional Services
http://www.solidcad.ca /
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: augdog74

Attach the super elevation editor to see it.

You can try to use the superelvation wizzard instead of making it manualy, and be sure to enter there the normal lane slope - 2,00%.

Message 4 of 4
Joe-Bouza
in reply to: Anonymous

I think you are onto it DimatarPavov. with out using the wizard the rest of the alignment probably does not see any calcs, whilt the assembly is looking for them

Joe Bouza
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report