Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with modifying or deleting corridor

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
1262 Views, 6 Replies

Problem with modifying or deleting corridor

I am unable to either modify or delete the corridor named "Road" in the attached file.  When I try to modify or delete that particular corridor, the program freezes and in task manager the program is “Not Responding”.  Is anyone able to update or delete that corridor or tell me why I am unable to?  Any help would be appreciated.  If you are able to modify/delete the corridor, could you please email me the file at ohbilly80@hotmail.com.  Thank you!

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Jeff_M
in reply to: Anonymous

I have no idea.... The corridor will move around with the alignment if that is revised, but any attempts to directly edit the corridor result in a lockup. Might want to open a Support Request with Autodesk.

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 3 of 7
ToddRogers-WPM

I tried several methods with this drawing and to no avail, it won't let you do anything with that corridor.

Todd Rogers
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous

Take a look at your corridor in a 3D view. You will see that the end section at station 0+99,85 dives straight to a zero elevation because your profile only goes to 0+99.80. Shorten youe corridor to this station and everything seems OK.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous

kenneth.richardson

Thanks for you suggestion!  When i change the length in the of the corridor and then click "OK" (or even click "Apply" before I click "OK") or when I use the grips to change the length, it freezes.  Were you able to successfully shorten the corridor without it freezing?  If so, would you mind sending me the file?  I would REALLY appeciated it.  Thanks again!

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous

Its on its way

Message 7 of 7
Anonymous

Received the file - thanks again for your help!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report