Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem publishing sheet set to DWF

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
rarner
531 Views, 8 Replies

Problem publishing sheet set to DWF

I have a 15 sheet project in Civil 3D 2010 that I am trying to publish to DWF. The project is set up in 4 different drawing files, and I am using a sheet set to organize all the sheets. When I try to publish all the sheets to DWF from the sheet set manager, it acts like it is working fine. Then when I go to find the DWF file, it simply isn't there. So the program tells me it made the DWF, but it actually didn't. I have tried many times with this, but have had no success. I would appreciate any help with this problem. Edited by: rarner on Sep 17, 2009 6:48 PM
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
dfarris75
in reply to: rarner

Verify that all layers are printable. Review your page setups/layouts to verify that they are all set properly. Other than that, not sure.
Message 3 of 9
rarner

All of my layers are set up properly.
Message 4 of 9
sarogers

Are you getting an error that reads something like "... null pointer ..."? I was was having a similar problem with my dwg to pdf printer. At one of my installations whenever I tried to publish from a sheetset I'd have that error go flashing by and then no output. It seemingly printed fine but... Some how the pc3 had gotten corrupted. After I copied a valid pc3 from another installation the problem went away.

Steve A Rogers
Cad Manager
DSWA
Message 5 of 9
Joe-Bouza

..."So the program tells me it made the DWF"...
on the next line the program also tells you where it made the file

Are you setting Publish options to a known path?
Thank you

Joseph D. Bouza, P.E. (one of 'THOSE' People)

HP Z210 Workstation
Intel Xeon CPU E31240 @ 3.30 Hz
12 GB Ram

Note: Its all Resistentialism, so keep calm and carry on

64 Bit Win10 OS
Message 6 of 9
rarner

I specified a specific folder and the "Plot and Publish Details" window says the file was created in that location. Only the file doesn't exist.
Message 7 of 9
omc-usnr

Have you "searched" the hard drive(s) for the file?

Reid
Message 8 of 9
rarner

Yes, I searched all the places it could be, but no luck. It doesn't seem to exist.
Message 9 of 9
Kayte
in reply to: sarogers

This is happening to me as well when I try to publish multiple sheets to pdf. The program acts like it is working but the file doesn't exist. I'm using a cutepdf driver, I've reviewed the publish dialog settings and set 'publishallsheets' and publishcollate' system variables to (1) but the problem is not solved. As the previous contributor, I do get a message that quickly flashes across the screen so I can't read it. I'd like to try and correct the pc3 installation. Could I get some more direction on doing a reinstall for this? Thank-you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report