Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
KarenTZ
898 Views, 7 Replies

Problem in AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015

I recently installed AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015 and I can not do anything because of the problem contained in the image. What is the reason for this?

The settings of my notebook are:

Windows 8 64 bits

Intel Core i5-4200U CPU 1.60GHz - 2.30GHz

RAM 6 GB

AMD Radeon® HD 8670M, 2GB DDR3

big problem.jpg

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Jeff_M
in reply to: KarenTZ

Looks like you have helping hands! 

I have not seen anything like that in 2015, quite strange. Windows, or the mouse drivers, used to have a Mousetrails option which would essentially give you what you showm but that would be a windows thing, not Autocad. I cannot think of anything that would cause that, other than possibly bad vidoe drivers.

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 3 of 8
KarenTZ
in reply to: Jeff_M

I found the problem: a new tool "hardware acceleration" when activated generates these disorders with the mouse. I disabled and came back to normal.
Thanks anyway for your attention.

Message 4 of 8
dgorsman

Hardware acceleration *should *be enabled; this means the video card (GPU) is being used and not the CPU.  The fact that it misbehaves with it turned on is a good indication of problems with the video drivers.  It could be a conflict with on-board graphics being used instead, but it could also be what seems to be a common compatibility issue between AutoCAD-based 2015 products and video hardware.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Message 5 of 8
Bastian77

hola me puedes decir como soluciono este problema me harias un favor con eso gracias

Message 6 of 8
BrianHailey
in reply to: Bastian77

As mentioned previously, upgrade your video drivers or turn off hardware acceleration.

I used Google Translate to translate this. Sorry if it didn't work well.

Como se mencionó anteriormente, actualizar los controladores de vídeo o desactivar la aceleración de hardware.

He utilizado Google Translate para traducir esto. Lo siento si no funcionaba bien.

Brian J. Hailey, P.E.

GEI Consultants
My Civil 3D Blog

Message 7 of 8
Bastian77
in reply to: BrianHailey

hola de nuevo una ultima pregunta ¿ cuales son los controladores? que me servirian para me coja bien el auto cad 15 me los podrias decir ?

Message 8 of 8
BrianHailey
in reply to: Bastian77

The drivers are dependant on your video card and are not produced by Autodesk. You'll need to download them from the company that made your video card.

Los pilotos dependen de la tarjeta de vídeo y no son producidos por Autodesk. Usted tendrá que descargarlos de la empresa que hizo la tarjeta de vídeo.

Brian J. Hailey, P.E.

GEI Consultants
My Civil 3D Blog

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report