Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pressure Pipe menu missing

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
874 Views, 6 Replies

Pressure Pipe menu missing

We just upgraded to 2013 and supposedly I should click the home tab -> pipe network -> pressure pipe network. But it isn't there. I can see that option in my toolspace and prospector, just nothing in my ribbons. Not sure what I am missing, but any help would be much appreciated.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

is it possible that you are using the menu (CUIX) from Civil3D 2012?

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

It is possible. That is what I was originally thiking. I reloaded the c3d.cuix and nothing else came up. Is there any other files that may have gotten replaced.

Message 4 of 7
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

>> I reloaded the c3d.cuix

Just to make sure:

from what directory? ... should be loaded from a 2013-directory

with what command? ...should be loaded with command _MENU

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

I was doing it through manage and import, but using _menu fixed it. Not sure what the difference is, but thanks so much for that tip.

Message 6 of 7
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

>> Not sure what the difference is

The difference is that

Your try with import: you added a new menu to the existing ones (an additional partial menu), but your main-menu was the same as before and so you saw no change.

_MENU unloads the previous menus (main menu and partial ones) and makes the new one to your main-menu.

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Message 7 of 7
Anonymous

pressure pipe networks have their own nodes in the menus; they are not under pipe networks, they are under pressure pipe networks. And so on.

Steve Rogers

Cad Designer

Waterworks Engineers

Scottsdale, Az

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report