Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRESSURE NETWORK Pipe Band Data

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
f_bobadilla
450 Views, 3 Replies

PRESSURE NETWORK Pipe Band Data

It seems like there is the option to add pressure network data bands, however it seems that it only labels top of pipe?  I'm thinking I can use an expression but wanted to check if there is anyway to add pipe invert without expressions?

Thanks

Francisco

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
wfberry
in reply to: f_bobadilla

Francisco:

This will probably not help you but perhaps someone could help me, what good is PRESSURE PIPE at this stage of development. In your case you can draw a final profile for the invert of the pipe line and have it labeled just about any location you need.  You can show the pipe itself using the gravity version.

Just asking.

Bill

Message 3 of 4
Tentie

What command did you run to add data band information for pressure pipes?  I can't see one.  I hate work arounds and would simply like to add them, just like we do for gravity pipe networks.

Glen W. Cameron, C.E.T.
Engineering Technician 1
City of North Bay
North Bay, Ontario, Canada
Message 4 of 4
drenaud

Can you even add an expression to a profile data band style? what version are you running? 2021 introduces pipe runs that come with a profile automatically - at the top of pipe. we grade everything to top of pipe to get proper bury depth, so I haven't looked at it. but maybe you can set the profile to invert? if you don't have 2021 I wouldn't upgrade just yet. pressure networks are full of bugs. A-desk moderator said 2022 will fix them (ha!).

in the meantime I would draw in a profile along the pipe invert. The outside of pipe is shown so you have to account for wall thickness, depending on how close you want it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report