AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

*Expert Elite*
wfberry
Message 11 of 12 (206 Views)

Re: Possible to create a profile with multiple segments?

07-12-2012 05:55 AM in reply to: JOVO85

It is probably not an issue.  You need to change the WEEDING distance in your Profile Labels.

Bill

Active Contributor
JOVO85
Message 12 of 12 (201 Views)

Re: Possible to create a profile with multiple segments?

07-12-2012 08:04 AM in reply to: wfberry

Should I change threads now that I know Tim's solution solved my initial problem? I imagine the new posts are becoming misleading.

Thank you Bill, turning the weeding factor down to 0.00 did work for some of the labels but not all. What's weird is that the labels that are still missing are all grade breaks that are relatively close to each other, for instance every time I meet existing grade there is a 20' pavement transition(no grade break labels). Now since setting the weeding factor to <20 didn't make those labels appear I wonder if there is separate weeding factor that limits labels by difference in grades due to the steepness of my transitions. Does anything come to mind?

Thanks to everyone who helped:smileyhappy:

Joseph-

Civil 3D 2012
Windows 7 Service Pack 1
Intel Core i7-2600 CPU
16GB RAM

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.