Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Point Table Information Disappearing

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
764 Views, 5 Replies

Point Table Information Disappearing

Hi all,

I have a problem in Civil3d 2013 where at random I'll open up a drawing that previously had a point table created and all the point information has disappeared.  All that remains are the Titles.

Has anyone else had this problem and has a solution?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
BrianHailey
in reply to: Anonymous

Are you using sheet set manager? I remember hearing something along those lines in conjunction with sheet set manager. Can't remember what it was though.

Brian J. Hailey, P.E.

GEI Consultants
My Civil 3D Blog

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: BrianHailey

No sheet manager in use.  Point Tables just being inserted into the model space.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

I have never had this issue, but here is some background to point tables.

Point tables can be created by selecting individual points, or a point group. They can also be static or dynamic. If your table was set to dynamic and the points get erased or removed from the drawing the table will go blank. Also if you selected to show a table from a point group and then remove points from that point group the tables will go away.

I hope this information helps with your issue.

Message 5 of 6
kevinW68SV

I'm having problems with line & curve table data being lost. I was in a drawing that I had to reestablish the curve data early in the day and went back into the drawing later in the day and the data was lost again. The line work that is being labeled is from an XREF base drawing, just basic lines, not using parcels. The base drawing had not changes at all. Sometime I lose bearing & distance labels for property boundary and lot lines for plats.

Any ideas? This is frustrating.

Kevin

Message 6 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: kevinW68SV

Afternoon,

I don't have an answer for your problem but am keen to hear any feedback you receive.

I have the issue of Static Point Tables Coordinate Values changing randomly after the table is created unless I explode the table down to vanilla AutoCAD objects.

This is hurting both financially and reputation.

Gary Waddell | Senior Survey Technician
TGM Group Pty Ltd

[cid:TGM-Logonotagline-Resize_bfc70d56-5bfe-4595-b0e8-c1667727618b.png] t: (03) 5202 4600 f: (03) 5202 4691 m: 0409 510290
a: Level 1, 27-31 Myers Street (PO Box 1137), Geelong, Vic, 3220
e: garyw@tgmgroup.com w: www.tgmgroup.com

Accredited | Quality ISO 9001 | OH&S AS/NZS 4801 | Environment ISO 14001

Laser Scanning at TGM - click hereto learn more________________________________

It is the responsibility of the recipient to search this document/message for viruses, as although all care is taken to ensure that this message is virus free the TGM Group Pty Ltd will not be held liable for any damage resulting from this transmission. If this message has been received in error, please inform the sender as soon as possible and immediately delete the original transmission. The TGM Group Pty Ltd will not be held liable for any messages of a personal nature. This email message is the property of the TGM Group Pty Ltd and may be subject to legal professional privilege. Consequently, you must not use or disclose this message/document in any form except when authorised by the TGM Group Pty Ltd.
--
Message protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content filtering.http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report