Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Point Display Problem

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
1pinnelli
222 Views, 4 Replies

Point Display Problem

I have a drawing with viewport at 1:750, my points display fine.

When I create a copy of this paper space layout in a new tab, the points show up tiny.

Everything appears to be identical.

What am I doing wrong?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
rjairath
in reply to: 1pinnelli

in paper space

right click on the layout tab and go to page setup manger, then click modify

and make sure your scale is set to the correct units for your drawing and save your layout by clicking ok

Thank you for reading,

Win7 64bit Pro
Xeon E5-1620 v2, 3.70GHz, 32GB Ram

Please mark solution found if this post solved your issue or give kudos when appropriate.

Message 3 of 5
rolfh
in reply to: 1pinnelli

rjairath  you are have right when you said

"in paper space  right click on the layout tab and go to page setup manger, then click modify

and make sure your scale is set to the correct units for your drawing and save your layout by clicking OK"

Yes you need to the modify section of the Layout. You should set the sheet type say A1 and scale to 1:1000 if working in Metric. Than back in the layout, double click in the veiwport and set the scale in the bottom right to the scale you would like, say 1:750. You may need to regen. This way when you plot the drawing you will always use a paper scale of 1:1000, but the text in the drawing will show up as 1:750

Message 4 of 5
1pinnelli
in reply to: rolfh

Thank you for that rolfh. Problem solved! Stantec stantec.com The content of this email is the confidential property of Stantec and should not be copied, modified, retransmitted, or used for any purpose except with Stantec's written authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies and notify us immediately. ? Please consider the environment before printing this email.
Message 5 of 5
1pinnelli
in reply to: rjairath

Thx, much appreciated. Stantec stantec.com The content of this email is the confidential property of Stantec and should not be copied, modified, retransmitted, or used for any purpose except with Stantec's written authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies and notify us immediately. ? Please consider the environment before printing this email.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report