Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PNG files keep moving to recycle bin

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
tmcmannis
445 Views, 4 Replies

PNG files keep moving to recycle bin

High everyone. I recently ran into an issue where it seems like ever day or two, I find my PNGs for my Civil 3D tool palettes in the recycle bin. I keep restoring them to the original location, but a day or two later they are back in the recycle bin. Does anyone know of  way to stop this from happening, and if so, how do I go about implementing the fix? Thanks in advance for your help.

-Tristan

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
ToddRogers-WPM
in reply to: tmcmannis

Turn off your Sync Settings.

Todd Rogers
BIM Manager
Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn

Message 3 of 5
tmcmannis
in reply to: ToddRogers-WPM

That did the trick- but why do I have to turn off the functionality of the sync for the PNGs to stop mocing to the recycle bin? Is this a glitch in the program, or is it something I just dont need to worry about? Are these PNGs just extra data between my local machine and the cloud?

Message 4 of 5
RobertGibbs531
in reply to: tmcmannis

I also have the same issue, but with what seems to be the our entire collection of drawings (over 12,000) into the Recycle Bin. I do not know if it is save to delete (they might not all be copies) or restore (creating lots of duplicates).

Message 5 of 5

See the above resolution.

Todd Rogers
BIM Manager
Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report