Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plotting -- to the Autodesk Programmers

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
kevincurrey
95 Views, 2 Replies

Plotting -- to the Autodesk Programmers

I'm not sure why the Plot Style Table option is only accessible in the page setup dialog box now, but I would really like to see it back in the plot dialog box too. We often have to tweak our colors a little bit depending on the kind of presentation we are doing, and having to back through several dialog boxes is just one of those little things that makes the process more time consuming. Besides, if all of the other page setup options are available (paper size, scale, etc.) why not have pen assignments too? Hope you will consider my suggestion. Thanks for letting me rant anyway.

Kevin
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: kevincurrey

Do you have your plot dialog expanded to the right where is has that access to the plot style table? -- Larry ADT, LDT/CD & C3D (all 2005 w/ all SPs installed) P4 - Dual 3.0 GHz, 1.00 GB RAM RADEON 9550 AGP - 256 MB WinXP Pro, SP 1 "kevincurrey" wrote in message news:25389990.1112889570398.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > I'm not sure why the Plot Style Table option is only accessible in the page setup dialog box now, but I would really like to see it back in the plot dialog box too. We often have to tweak our colors a little bit depending on the kind of presentation we are doing, and having to back through several dialog boxes is just one of those little things that makes the process more time consuming. Besides, if all of the other page setup options are available (paper size, scale, etc.) why not have pen assignments too? Hope you will consider my suggestion. Thanks for letting me rant anyway. > > Kevin Attachment not added (too many attachments): "plot large.JPG"
Message 3 of 3
kevincurrey
in reply to: kevincurrey

Wow! I do now! Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report