Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plot Transparency on creates Blank page Error

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
699 Views, 1 Reply

Plot Transparency on creates Blank page Error

When I plot to pdf with Transparency on it takes a long time and only creates a blank page.  This happens when I give my hatch a transparency in the Properties Dialog box and plot it.  Anyone else have this happening?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

This happens to me. I have attempted to plot to PDF with 4 different drivers (Adobe, Autodesk, Scan Soft and Docucom). Using Civil 3d 2011 x64 on W7x64(i7-2600@3.4GHz, 8GB ram). I have had a couple of pdf plots that seemed to work until closer examination showed either vector or raster lines in a darker shade in the filled areas. It has been suggested that the transparency is  a problem (known bug since 2010). I've enabled and disabled transparency in the plotter setup with odd results - it only plotted an 8.5x11 corner of a plot that is 36x48. Exporting to dwfx then to PDF does not work either. Also tested changing the Raster and Vector setting with no difference. When none of  the plot options (page setup) are set, the colors do not match the dwg. Anybody have anything else to try?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report