Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plot Styles

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
greenju17
387 Views, 4 Replies

Plot Styles

I have a road job that I am trying to create P&P sheets for.  I surveyed it, did auto linework, and created all my proposed objects I need (cross sections, pipes, etc.), and now I need to create P&P sheets. 

So, I created my view frames and created all my sheets to a new drawing.  I go to my P&P drawing, adjust where needed, and go to print, but the only problem is that EVERYTHING prints as proposed, none of my existing linework plots existing/grayscale???

Why is this happening?  Does this have anythign to do with the fact that all my existing linework is made up of survey figures?  

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
rkmcswain
in reply to: greenju17

Are you using CTB or STB plot styles?

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 3 of 5
greenju17
in reply to: rkmcswain

STB

Message 4 of 5
tcorey
in reply to: greenju17

Have you applied the correct stb to the layout that you're using as your sheet template?

Does it help if you use Styles Manager to import your Civil 3D styles into the template file before producing the sheets?

Tim Corey
MicroCAD Training and Consulting, Inc.
Redding, CA
Autodesk Gold Reseller

New knowledge is the most valuable commodity on earth. -- Kurt Vonnegut
Message 5 of 5
greenju17
in reply to: tcorey

the lines plot correctly if I  re-insert the survey figures into the drawing, but by doing that then I have 2 sets of the same lines???

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report