Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Help Viewports moved

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
tmoines
186 Views, 3 Replies

Please Help Viewports moved

Just fiinshing a large set of plans, I went to print and all my viewports moved despite being locked.  It seems that they are now near the origin.  Rotation and scale did nor change.  I am going now to bring back a drawing from our backups and design center in the viewports.  does anyone know why this happens, its not the first time but this time it is going to be really time consuming to fix.  Running civil 3d 2014

Thanks,

Tom Oines

Aberdeen, South Dakota 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jonathan.jones
in reply to: tmoines

I've also had this issue. It seems to happen most often when i maximize an adjacent viewport for profiles. Upon backing out, the viewport for plan view is blank and located near the origin.

Message 3 of 4
tmoines
in reply to: jonathan.jones

I do maximize my viewports regularly especially on a project like this when my i have a lot of layout tabs and don't want to go back to model tab to make a change. 

Message 4 of 4
tmoines
in reply to: tmoines

Just happened again, different project, different drawing.  I did not maximize any viewports I had stopped doing that thinking it was causing the viewports to move.  what a waste of time, now have to put everything back the way it was and redimension everything.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report