We haven't used the Plan Production tools since installing this SP. The view frames generate correctly. However, the sheets do not. In the attached drawing, the first sheet is correct. The second sheet Plan view shows the correct stationing, but the profile view does not, as well as successive sheets. This is the same template we've been using since upgrading to the 2012 version. The overlap is only set to 25'. I've reviewed my previously generated P&P sheets and they appear correct. Using the Create Sheets tool, Profile Views section, the Align views option is set to "Align profile & plan view at start". This doesn't appear to be honored.
We all know the height needs to be adjusted for each of the profile views generated, and I haven't gone through that part of the process.
I opened the drawing and generated the same sheet you show in your example.
My profile came in with the correct stationing 105+75 to 115+75.
I'm using 2103 with no service packs installed.
After 2 days of trial and error, lots of help from Autodesk tech support (Thank you Seth!), I nailed it down to a corrupt template. Exactly what was corrupt, I have no idea. This template is not one that is often updated. The settings are fine and the only features I add to it are possibly some styles once in awhile.
I'm fortunate enough to use Diskeeper Undelete and I went back to a template created at the end of July which worked. It's issues like these that are very hard to pinpoint. What helped was using stock data from the tutorials folder and working the same process there. Seth and I were both on the same page at about the same time with that one. What led me to believe it was post SP2.1 is that our projects prior to the SP were fine, post SP were not. There was some time inbetween those events. We're a small design group, not many projects in a given year.
Thanks for checking it out. I just figured it out late yesterday afternoon, so I'm no too late in posting an update. However, your post did remind me that I needed to do that.