Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Production tool what are the correct settings?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Joe-Bouza
188 Views, 1 Reply

Plan Production tool what are the correct settings?

In the past, my experience with PP tools was limited to 3 to 6 sheets and was mostly done with all sheets in the current drawing. Now I am doing one foe a 65 sheet sewer project and have some concerns about what happening. Mostly with the profile view and DS pipe networks.

I haven't figure out how to get all the profile views created that basically center the design in the view. i.e the view is typically starting at the minimum elevation of the grade line, therefore all the views have to be manually adjusted to include the full sanitary profile. Whats up with that, and what are the correct settings to have it be "Automatic"?

the next issue regarding the pipe networks is with the crossing pipes. Maybe not obvious to some but before doing the PP a great effort was expended plotting the crossing pipes on the design profile to, well, design. when sending the pipe networks to the PP sheets all the style overrides seem to get lost and every view has to be manually adjusted to "again" show the crossing pipes. Whats up with that, and and what are the correct settings to have it be "Automatic"?

Your Name
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Your Name

EESignature

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Nothing?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report