Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipes will not show in sections

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
rcallison
2106 Views, 4 Replies

Pipes will not show in sections

My project is set up with data short cuts.  The proposed storm pipes do not show in the cross sections.  The pipe network for the proposed storm pipes show in plan view as does the existing pipe network.  I have resampled the pipe network, refreshed and regenerated. Nothing I have done corrects the issue. Note that the existing pipes do show in the cross sections

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
jmayo-EE
in reply to: rcallison

What version are you using? Do you have all updates installed?

Are your styles set up to display the cross section view?

As a test to see if it's a data shortcut issue, try saving the file, promote the network and see if resamplingthe network  sends the part to the section views. If this works exit the app without saving and make sure you are fully updated.

John Mayo

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
KirkNoonan

Are the pipes perpendicular to the alignment? If your sample line doesn't intersect the pipe wall, it won't display. You might also check the style to make sure that the sectioin display is turned on.

Message 4 of 5
rcallison
in reply to: jmayo-EE

• I am using version 2012
  • I have installed the latest updates
  • I also made a pipe network within the drawing and it will not plot in the section view
  • The pipes are perpendicular to the  sample line
Message 5 of 5
troma

Did you check the styles?

Mark Green

Working on Civil 3D in Canada

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report