AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

aed13civil
Message 1 of 2 (275 Views)

Pipes: Label Entire Network Profile, want crossings only

275 Views, 1 Replies
12-05-2012 01:13 PM

Hi everyone.

I have pipe crossings shown in my profile.  Only crossings (NO PROJECTIONS).  So many elipises.  I want to label them.  Setting the label style at the pipe network does not work (will not override whatever label style was assigned at the pipe creation).  I have accepted this (although it sucks).

Now, to get around it, I go Pipe>Add Label>Add Pipe Network Label.  Label type is "Entire Network Profile".  When I do this, it labels not only the crossings but all projections.  So I have a million labels chilling out in space, where I have no crossing.

How can I fix this?

Thank you most kindly.

alex

*Pro
dgordon
Message 2 of 2 (239 Views)

Re: Pipes: Label Entire Network Profile, want crossings only

01-02-2013 08:37 AM in reply to: aed13civil

whenever i accidentally do entire pipe network i do a quick undo and then pick single part in profile/plan.

if you've already saved the command and cannot undo, I'd try selecting one of the label's and right clicking on it to bring up the right click menu and pick select similar and then delete them all.

Dan

Civil 3D 2013
Win 7 Pro x64
Intel Xeon 2.0GHz
12Gb Ram
ATI Firepro 4800
Dell T5500
www.preinnewhof.com
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!