Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIpe structure elevation will not move

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
brow931
458 Views, 3 Replies

PIpe structure elevation will not move

I have asked this question a couple of times over the past few months since 2012 became available. We are having trouble with the flared end sections in the structure libary. The invert of the structure labels clearly and the pipe is drawn correct. However, the structure itself is not drawn at the correct elevation. If you click on the structure properties, then the top elevation is wrong and you can't adjust it. You can move it up or down. Not sure what changed in 2012 but this elevation was adjustable in the previous versions. I have attached a couple of pictures. FES-52 has an invert of 163.60. It is a 15" FES which then should have a top of 164.85. It clearly is wrong in both the profile view and the chart but the elevation can't be adjusted. I can't be the only one that has had this problem. There has to be a fix but I am not sure what the fix is.

All comments are welcome.

Scott

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Joe-Bouza
in reply to: brow931

Sorry I don not have an answer, is that hatch in the style or manual? if its a style, how is it done?

Your Name
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Your Name

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
brow931
in reply to: Joe-Bouza

It is the pipe style and structure style. Go to ture pipe/structure style and click on the display tab. You can toggle the view direction to either plan and profile. Set the pipe hatch pattern to the color, layer and style that you want and you are there.

Message 4 of 4
dgordon
in reply to: brow931

We don't have 2012 yet, but the flared end sections in profile have been flawed for a long time.    I draw some quick 2d polys over the block given by autodesk and then turn the profile view style to no display and move the 2d polys to the appropriate location and call it a day.

Dan

Civil 3D 2013
Win 7 Pro x64
Intel Xeon 2.0GHz
12Gb Ram
ATI Firepro 4800
Dell T5500
www.preinnewhof.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report