Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipe size not update automatically in labels

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
329 Views, 3 Replies

Pipe size not update automatically in labels

Hi,

I have changed some pipe sizes in Vistas (pipe network edit), the object sizes are changed in plan & profile views except the pipe sizes in label, it appears the same sizes as before.

I tried to re apply the labels in entire plan & profile, still be the same.

Please have a look.

Thank you

NP

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
castled071049
in reply to: Anonymous

We need something to look at. Probably a label context error, that is, maybe your label is addressing something other than the pipe diameter. We would need something to look at regarding the label, also.

Message 3 of 4
KJack-Jack

Just wanted to add that I am having this same problem with the pipe labels not updating if I click and drag the pipe to a different size. They will update if I use "swap part". Also, the structures will update either way. It would be better to know why this isn't functioning properly and if I can trust the rest of the labels.

Sorry that this comment is a bit dated but I'm just now coming across this problem & looking for a solution.

If anyone has a solution, I'd appreciate hearing about it.

Thank-you

Message 4 of 4
mathewkol

The problem is the label style references the pipe description. It should be referencing the actual pipe diameter. You need to edit the label style and change this.
Matt Kolberg
SolidCAD Professional Services
http://www.solidcad.ca /

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report