Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipe Rules not work in 2010

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
tom_berning
265 Views, 2 Replies

Pipe Rules not work in 2010

I created a new template for a client. This template was created from scratch and now when I try to create a pipe network, I get error messages in the event viewer "unable to run macro:ApplyRule. I even deleted all the parts lists and just used the standard parts list and still got the error. I set the path to the pipe catelog back to the hard drive instead of the network and still got the error. I am out of ideas and I need to deliver this template to the client tomorrow.

Civil 3D 2010 32bit on Windows XP

Tom Berning
Woolpert, Inc.
Civil 3D 2020
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
scottkent
in reply to: tom_berning

Hey Tom,

What template is that based on - an Autodesk one that comes out of the box?  Also, did you convert the rules to .NET?

Scott Kent P.E.

Senior QA Analyst II

IMPLG            

Autodesk, Inc.

100 Commercial Street

Manchester, NH  03101

scott.kent@autodesk.com

Scott Kent P.E.
Senior QA Analyst II
Infrastructure Collaboration Products

Autodesk, Inc.
100 Commercial Street
Manchester, NH 03101
Message 3 of 3
tom_berning
in reply to: scottkent

Thanks Scott for the reply. I found that the rules had become corrupt in my template. I ran an Audit that removed the rules but I then had to close and reopen the file before I could create a new rule. This template was created from a blank acad.dwt file because of who it was being created for.

Tom Berning
Woolpert, Inc.
Civil 3D 2020

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report