Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipe Profile labels dissapearing

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
jupiter0110
292 Views, 1 Reply

Pipe Profile labels dissapearing

I'm currently using AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014, SP1. I have created a base drawing with all my design information, i.e., Surfaces, Profiles, Pipe Networks, etc. I have x-referenced overlayed this base drawing into a layout drawing to prepare the production drawings.

My problem is when I reload my x-reference base drawing, all my pipe structure labels disappear in my profile views. I'm not having any problems with any of the other labels, just the structures in the profile view. Not sure what to do to resolve the issue. Any suggestions would be extremely helpful

Jason F

AutoCAD Civil3D R14 SP1
Windows 7 Pro 64 bit
Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz
16.0 GB RAM
Nvidia Quadro K2000
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
kcobabe
in reply to: jupiter0110

Are you building the profile view in one drawing then labeling in your sheet drawing?

Not a very forgiving method.  Been there done this and you always end up with mixed results.

Best bet is to do like in the old LDD days and just label the profile in the base and leave it at that.

If you are in fact labeling in the base.  Check to see if you are labeling at the "dimension."  Sometimes that is slammed to elevation 0 and you labels end up in Neverland.

R10 - 2020 ACAD
2008 - 2020 Civil 3D
2014 - 2020 Plant 3D
2014 - 2020 Revit
V8i - V8i SS4 Microstation
Infraworks
2018-2020 Inventor
2020 Navisworks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report