Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipe Networks

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
martin888888
216 Views, 4 Replies

Pipe Networks

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
martin888888
in reply to: martin888888

I have multiple 3d polylines that I am trying to create pipes from.  If I have an existing pipe network set up is there a way to add pipes to it?  Per the attached when I pick on a polyline to create it does not let it actually be created (it never gives me the option to pick "ok").

Message 3 of 5
Jeff_M

Based on the command line output, your parts list is not finding the part library. Make sure the Pipe Network Catalog is set correctly. Since the parts list has no valid parts, you are not being given the OK button.

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 4 of 5
martin888888
in reply to: Jeff_M

its odd then becasue the parts list that is shown has several parts associated with it.  When you right click on the parts list and cick "edit" you can see them all

Message 5 of 5
Jeff_M

Your parts list is fine, but in order to use those parts C3D must be able to locate the part catalog. Just for grins, I renamed the folder where my catalogs are saved. When I tried to create a network from a pline I first got a warning dialog and then I got the exact same command line output you did and the create pipe network dialog looked just as your image shows.

So, make sure the the correct folder is being pointed to using this:

Pipe catalog.png

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report