AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

lcox-CRE
Message 1 of 3 (117 Views)

Pipe Network Tables

117 Views, 2 Replies
04-10-2014 03:59 PM

I am trying to set up our compnay Storm Structure Data Table with our Pipe Network Information.

I made Structure Styles for each type of Inlet/Manhole/Catch Basin/etc and with each type of casting we use with them.  Also inside this style in the description I put what I want called out in our table each time for these structures. 

BUT, when I got to make my structure table it won't let me access structure style info into the table.  Am I missing something or do I have to manually put this in every structure when I put them in?

Any help would be appreciated.

I am in AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014.

*Expert Elite*
Joe-Bouza
Message 2 of 3 (100 Views)

Re: Pipe Network Tables

04-10-2014 06:05 PM in reply to: lcox-CRE

lcox-CRE wrote:

I am trying to set up our compnay Storm Structure Data Table with our Pipe Network Information.

I made Structure Styles for each type of Inlet/Manhole/Catch Basin/etc and with each type of casting we use with them.  Also inside this style in the description I put what I want called out in our table each time for these structures. 

BUT, when I got to make my structure table it won't let me access structure style info into the table.  Am I missing something or do I have to manually put this in every structure when I put them in?

Any help would be appreciated.

I am in AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014.

The table definition calls upon the structure properties not a given style. What are you aksking of the table that is not in the table style composer?

Thank you

Joseph D. Bouza, P.E. (one of 'THOSE' People) Civil 3D 2012 & 2013
HP Z210 Workstation
Intel Xeon CPU E31240 @ 3.30 Hz
12 GB Ram

Note: Its all Resistentialism, so keep calm and carry on

64 Bit Win7 OS
lcox-CRE
Message 3 of 3 (96 Views)

Re: Pipe Network Tables

04-10-2014 06:12 PM in reply to: lcox-CRE

is there a way to give a certain structure properties these defined descriptions?  I can't find a place that allows you to customize that then.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!