Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pipe network panorama crashes acad every time

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
idigg-be
339 Views, 6 Replies

pipe network panorama crashes acad every time

im at my wit's end.  i cant use the panorama in acad to edit pipe networks.  it crashes EVERY time.  its making it insanely difficult to edit pipe inverts, etc.  i have no idea where to start looking for the problem.

running 2013 c3d. 

PLEASE HELP!!  our company has come to a grinding hault since this started to happen friday.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
idigg-be
in reply to: idigg-be

will 2014 fix this? 

Message 3 of 7
Jay_B

More details are needed here.

Service Packs being used?

is it all Pipe Networks and on different projects?

User specific?

Drawing specific?

You mentioned it started happening on Friday and it sounds like it may be affecting everyone?

What changed prior to Friday?

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit
Message 4 of 7
idigg-be
in reply to: Jay_B

sorry, here are some details... all pipe networks, all projects. even an empty template file, default styles, default everything. first pipe drawn, enter panorama, crash.

we only have one seat of acad here, and it is mine.

it used to happen 50% of the time. if i left it go, and came back to it after a few hours, sometimes it would randomly work. no affiliation with anything i can find. now it does it no matter what, every time.

im not sure which service pack it is, because, unlike every other program out there, you cant just go into "help" and "about" to find out. they have to really make you dig to find out something this simple. if you could lmk where to find the version #, that would be awesome.

thanks for your help, and time.
Wes
Message 5 of 7
Jay_B

Please enter ABOUT at command line to see version and post the Product version: xxxxxxxx ?

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit
Message 6 of 7
idigg-be
in reply to: Jay_B

G.114.0.0, SP1

is there a way to be notified of service packs when they are available?  the first notification i got was that 2014 was available, and it appears that there are 2 service packs that could have been downloaded prior to that.

should i do the sp3, or should i just download 2014 through the subscription service?  im worried that its just going to give me new headaches to deal with, and not even fix the problem.

thanks again.

Message 7 of 7
idigg-be

updated to sp3 and the issue is still there. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report