Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipe Network Labels

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
DrWileFTracer
414 Views, 3 Replies

Pipe Network Labels

I have multiple profile views with a pipe network. In a number of cases, I have a pipe that extends to the end of one profile view and continues on the next. I can label the pipe on one profile but not on the other. Is there a way to add two labels to the same pipe - one label on one profile view and another label on the other profile?

Thanks

Wil

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
dgordon
in reply to: DrWileFTracer

Yes,

by temporarily extending the profile that the label seems to not be adding, the label will now show up.

drag the label down the pipe until it is positioned where it can be seen.  then adjust the profile view back to it's original stationing.

Dan

Civil 3D 2013
Win 7 Pro x64
Intel Xeon 2.0GHz
12Gb Ram
ATI Firepro 4800
Dell T5500
www.preinnewhof.com
Message 3 of 4
DrWileFTracer
in reply to: dgordon

That did it.

Thanks very much

Wil

Message 4 of 4
deltacoolguy
in reply to: dgordon

@DGordon wrote:

Yes,

by temporarily extending the profile that the label seems to not be adding, the label will now show up.

drag the label down the pipe until it is positioned where it can be seen.  then adjust the profile view back to it's original stationing.

This is an almost two year old thread, but this is an awesome solution.  Thanks.

See, search does provide answers without rehashing redundant questions.  lol

Windows 10-64 Pro
8GB RAM (Home)
12GB RAM (Work)
AutoCAD Civil 3D 2019

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report