Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipe network in a profile going crazy

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
877 Views, 5 Replies

Pipe network in a profile going crazy

I have a profile view w/ several profiles and a pipe network referenced in this drawing. When i adjust the profile properties to only show 5+00 to 10+00 my pipe network goes wild. Any thoughts to what I need to do to fix this?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
jmayo-EE
in reply to: Anonymous

If no one else replies with a better answer, I would suggest you place a wipeout ot hatch over the funky areas for plotting and then contact subscription support or your reseller so the creators can confirm there is a bug or log a new one.

John

John Mayo

EESignature

Message 3 of 6
wfberry

Turn all the pipes off in the profile except the one(s) you need.

Bill

Message 4 of 6
jmayo-EE
in reply to: wfberry

You probably are right Bill. I assumed it was one pipe going past the profile that was freaking out on him.

John

John Mayo

EESignature

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

Have you tried REGENALL?

I've seen this happen when I changed the elevations of a profile view.  Regenerating usually fixes it.

Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

Just now revisiting this project, it has been on hold for awhile. Thanks for the suggestions. I did finally get it to clear up. I turned off the profile setting "Clean up pipe to pipe connections" and it went back to normal.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report