Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipe Network Data Shortcuts incorrect inverts

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
JeremyUF
619 Views, 2 Replies

Pipe Network Data Shortcuts incorrect inverts

I have a source drawing with a proposed surface, alignment, and pipe network.  When I data shortcut these objects into a new drawing, everything comes in correctly except the pipes.  The inverts are incorrect.  The pipes maintain correct slope, just the inverts on both ends are off.  The structures they are attached to have the correct rim and sump.

I have included a screen shot of the properties box for the same pipe in the source and referenced file.

I'm at a loss.  I have made sure the parts list and rules are identical in both files.  Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Jeremy

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Jeff_M
in reply to: JeremyUF

Check your parts list again. The properties displayed on the right shows an inner diameter of 0"

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 3 of 3
JeremyUF
in reply to: JeremyUF

Hmm... that is definitely the problem.  All my inverts are off by the diameter of the pipe.  The parts list are identical.  I dragged the parts list from the settings tab into my file 'test.dwg'.  The pipe network 'proposed drainage' in my test file uses the parts list 'FDOT Drainage', however, in the settings tab, it doesn't look like it is use (no orange triangle).  See attached.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report