Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipe Layers

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
dugger35
178 Views, 1 Reply

Pipe Layers

Can anyone help me out here. I am running auto cad civil 3d 2010. In pipes you can set each network to have different layers. Then in another drawing I had to make sure the layers are what I wanted them to be again. Then when I created section views all the different pipes were the same color. I double checked and they are on their own layer but not the right color, they are set for "by layer". So I did some deeper searching and found out that in the pipe network styles (apparently for the entire set of networks) the layers are set for a complete different layer. So I changed the layer state there but it changed all the pipes. I have several different pipes and it would make it easier to label if the colors were different. (pipes cross the road and several are in the same area). Is there any way that I could have the pipes be the color that is saved in layer manager? Or am I stuck the way it is now??

Thanks for all your help
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
rhdins
in reply to: dugger35

It sounds like you need to create a pipe style for each color you want to display your pipes in. Then for each pipe apply the correct style.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report