Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipe Invert Design using Panarama

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
190 Views, 2 Replies

Pipe Invert Design using Panarama

Is there a Node Drop Property? What is the bast workflow to add a starting invert downstream, type in slopes and finish at a specified invert (match existing).

I have been playing with a "run" for quite a while and basically I have resolved that graphical editing in a quick profile is the fastest way to do this...does anybody use panarama for this?

--Jeff
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
T_Bernhard
in reply to: Anonymous

Jeff,

I'm only just getting into the pipes side of things a bit more strongly now, but I'm finding the best bet (thus far) is to graphically design approximately and then fine tune using the Prospector flyout, since it appears to have more options than the Panorama window, such as Slope (Hold Start) and similar fields I use a bit.

My 1.5c based on not a lot of experience.

Trevor
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks for the reply Trevor,

I also found prospector was the better grid editor - good call. Also, the "network" concept containing several "runs" is awesome but editing in prospector with many "runs" is really tough.

Can we edit or define "sub-networks" (runs) for the purposes of datagrid editing? Just an overall question, again, for the newsgroup,

--Jeff

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report