Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pipe fitting tables

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
martin888888
177 Views, 2 Replies

pipe fitting tables

Messed around with this for most of the day and thought I would come on here to see if anyone had an answer.  I created the pipe table in the attachment "initial table".  Table work great, no issues.  I used it in several drawings with no issues.  When I tried to use it in our master drawing that all the pipes are data referenced into it looks like the attachment "2nd table".  None of the table style settings have any effect on the apperence of the table at all and what you see in the table is not per the shown settings.  Coudl this be just a file corruption issue?  I tired recovering the file and nothing changed.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pturner
in reply to: martin888888

Don't know the answer sorry but the table looks exactly like the default "Structure with Pipes" did you start from new or a copy of that table format?
Message 3 of 3
martin888888
in reply to: pturner

I copied a table style and edited it.  Just doesnt make sense the same table style would look so different in 2 different drawings.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report