Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipe Crossing Label style

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Joe-Bouza
353 Views, 2 Replies

Pipe Crossing Label style

I wanted to adjust the style so the line starts at the invert so I thought no problem I'll write an expression. I wrote

-1*({Pipe Inner Diameter or Width}/2) int the hopes I could use it in the y offset parameter but the expression doesn't show up in the pop down. Infact I have another expression for flow, and if I add several more expressions to my list when I go to the pop down only Flow shows. Is this a 2013 thing?

paipelable.png

Joe Bouza
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Joe-Bouza

It may be a 2013 thing (or more likely every version previous to 2014). I tested in 2014 and expressions are available in the drop down for the offset. You could try adding a no plot line, and try playing with the anchor options, then anchor your label to the line.
Message 3 of 3
Jeff_M
in reply to: Joe-Bouza

They are all formatted as Double values, Joe? And they are all expressions created for Pipe Plan Profile labels?

In 2013 I have 5 expressions and all are available to me. This one works works in a 20 scale drawing with Vert. scale of 5

-1*(({Pipe Inner Diameter or Width}/2.0)/{Drawing Scale Conversion})*4 

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report