Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pick and move a RASTER image :"raster center"

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
mcloughlin
1030 Views, 1 Reply

Pick and move a RASTER image :"raster center"

Formerly, when I inserted a raster image (such as one of an old survey plat) into a drawing, I would be able to move this image about to match my vector data.  

Recently, a little box has appeared when I try to move a raster image, or use any other command within same, and the program appears to try to snap to individual pixels of the raster image, rather than permitting me to select my own damned position as formerly.  All osnaps are turned off, by the way.  

This phenomenon is accompanied by the appearance of four little box corners and a label, "raster center."  I've appended an image to show what I mean; you can see that the "raster center" box appears to select individual pixels along the blue raster line.  I do not want this selection mode.  I want to be able to pick a blank area of the raster image and move it at will.  

RASTER move command 11 Dec 2014.jpg

It's crippling our capabilities, here.  I suspect I inadvertently toggled something in the raster design settings, but I can't find it.  

How do I get rid of the box and go back to moving rasters as of old?

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
tcorey
in reply to: mcloughlin

Yes, these are Raster Snap settings provided by Raster Design.

Type isnap at the command prompt to open the dialog that lets you turn on/off and configure Raster Snaps.

Best regards,

Tim

Tim Corey
MicroCAD Training and Consulting, Inc.
Redding, CA
Autodesk Gold Reseller

New knowledge is the most valuable commodity on earth. -- Kurt Vonnegut

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report