Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parcels Revisited III

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
110 Views, 1 Reply

Parcels Revisited III

For simplicity, I have 10 lots backing up to a boundary line that has only one call. Each parcel is labeled and all of these back parcel distances are 125' and labeled with each bearing. When I get finished I want one bearing call with the total distance along the back property (1250.00'). I want the 125.00' labelled inside each lot. I can't seem to get this. Bill Civil 3D SP1 P4, 3 Ghz, 1 MB Windows XP Pro
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

It looks like I may have this problem under control. I thought I remembered that all these lines had to be broken at their intersections. Apparently the boundary must be a continuous line. However, one of the individual dimensions on one parcel did not label. Is there a magic wand of some sort to force a missing label? Is is just me or could I walk to the moon and back before I could do a "real" subdivision record plat with parcels? Bill "wfb" wrote in message news:41f3cde5$1_3@newsprd01... > For simplicity, I have 10 lots backing up to a boundary line that has only > one call. Each parcel is labeled and all of these back parcel distances are > 125' and labeled with each bearing. When I get finished I want one bearing > call with the total distance along the back property (1250.00'). I want the > 125.00' labelled inside each lot. I can't seem to get this. > > Bill > Civil 3D SP1 > P4, 3 Ghz, 1 MB > Windows XP Pro > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report