Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parcels and min criteria

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
167 Views, 3 Replies

Parcels and min criteria

Good Day All. Just a quick question regarding the parcel definition commands in Civil 3d. First they seem to work great. However, is it possible to somehow set up some criteria for sizing the parcels. Lets say the two min that need to be met are 1) parcel area 2) parcel frontage. If the lots are deep then the frontage will be a smaller distance to accomodate the min lot area. Is there a way to set up parcel sizing based on a combination of the two criteria. If I were to size parcel "A" (for example) to be 450sq/m and in doing so it had a frontage of 10m, but the min would be 15m that the software would recognize that is was violating my second parameter for the parcel and give it a min frontage regardless of area. Thanks. Sorry for the long winded question.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Not currently. You can set a snap for area, but IIRC it's not currently possible to look for frontage issues. -- James Wedding, P.E. IT Manager Jones & Boyd, Inc. Dallas, TX XP/1 on P4-3.4/1G LDT2004&5+C3D http://au.autodesk.com Sign up now for AU2004!
Message 3 of 4
syed firoz ahmed

my question is that sir if i make drawing 3D i want open this drawing on photo shop please
what can i transfer this drawing
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Hi ahmed, Look at the options under [File][Export] to find a format which PhotoShop can read. You may also need to look at the help files in PhotoShop to see the complete range of files it can read and match the two lists. Then experiment with all the combination to see which gives you the best result. The common files will be dependent on which versions of each software package you have as Software Companies tend to increase the number of read/write options with each new release. -- Laurie Comerford CADApps www.cadapps.com.au "syed firoz ahmed" wrote in message news:16992356.1091268901710.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > my question is that sir if i make drawing 3D i want open this drawing on photo shop please > what can i transfer this drawing

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report