Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parcel Woes

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
ThomasGlidewell
171 Views, 1 Reply

Parcel Woes

I have a technician that does all our platting and we have been experiencing some issues with random plat drawings. We cannot seem to find a connection in why this is happening. Our drawings just seem to go corrupt on us. A recover works but turns everything to white and puts things on bad layers and odd ball sites. I have attached the recovered drawing so you can see the problems. I was hoping someone else has seen this and can tell me why this may be happening.

Thanks

Civil 3D 2014 all sps

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Somethings I see is that your roads dont appear to be parcels, and they are. There was a white paper way back regarding things just like this.

IMO:

There should be a site for the Main Boundary (what you started with) then copy that to a site

Then you take out the roads out of the copy, and any other dedications that may be happening (i.e. the North 33') and your left with the blocks.

The blocks should be copied to a separate site. and then divided int lots.

I think one main issue here is just how things were done. Basically when your done there should be parcels for everything that equal the main boundary regardless of weather you show there parcel label or not.

Rick Jackson
Survey CAD Technician VI

Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report