Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parcel Tables

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
mnorton
175 Views, 1 Reply

Parcel Tables

I'm using tag labels and parcel tables to define baseline geometry for construction.  My table includes the tag number, the start northing, the start easting, the bearing of the line or chord segment, the line or curve length, and the curve radius.

First, the start nothing/easting populated in my table is not the point of beginning for the selected segment.  It is the end of the segment.  Reversing the baseline corrected the northing/easting problem but reversed my tag numbers.  I had to change the table data format to end northing and end easting to properly label the segment in the table and still maintain my tag sequence. 

As far as solutions go it worked although it took considerable more time than writing that last paragraph to dance around the problem.

Now that my table displays the correct geometry, I am unable to bring the table into a viewport without other model space objects appearing as well.  I need help with this issue.  I've moved that stinking table across more space than the Enterprise and I'm still getting model space trash in my viewport.  Any ideas?

Mike Norton - The Civil Guy
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
mnorton
in reply to: mnorton

I froze everything in the viewport.  Problem solved.

Mike Norton - The Civil Guy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report