Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parcel Report Issue

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
skelley
529 Views, 2 Replies

Parcel Report Issue

When opening a parcel (xml) report created from AutoCAD Civil3D 2012, Internet Explorer 10 displays message stating "internet explorer restricted this webpage from running sripts or activex controls."

In Internet Explorer 9, we would previously just click "allow blocked content" and the General Legal Description dialogue box would work correctly, collapse, expand, show information when buttons are clicked, etc. The attached file does function properly with IE9, but not IE10.

After upgrading to IE10, the General Legal Description Dialogue box will not collapse, expand, the dropdown buttons will not function properly, and information is not displayed correctly after clicking "allow blocked content"

I am assuming there is a new security feature in IE10 that will not allow the script/activex control to function properly in the .html file that was created. I have reduced Security levels in IE10, and also changed settings under Tools > internet options > advanced > checked boxes: "allow active content from CDs  to run on My Computer," "Allow active content to run in files on My Computer," and "Allow software to run or install even if the signature is invalid." and restarted computer. This did not change the issue as stated above. I have also opened the html file in IE 10 64-bit and firefox, and still get the same results.

If anyone has suggestions on how to make this work, I would appreciate it!

attached is the file I am troubleshooting with. I have changed the file extension to .txt. If you download the file, just change it back to .html extension.

Internet Explorer 10

Civil2D 2012 x64

Windows 7 Professional

HP Z200 workstation

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
machadt
in reply to: skelley

You may need to roll back your EI explorer in order to make it work.

Tatiana Machado
AEC-ENI Application Engineer
Message 3 of 3
TAgrafas
in reply to: machadt

I am having the same issue on IE11, was there any solution?  Thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report