Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parcel(only?) labels not resizing

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
300 Views, 7 Replies

Parcel(only?) labels not resizing

This isn't an 'I am new to civil3d' question so skip all that noob stuff, also, i have no intention of updating my video card drivers to correct this problem.. 😛

That being said, parcel labels are tiny dots in the viewport while alignment labels resize correctly.

Yes, the styles are identical except for the text to display.
Yes, the drawing scale is set correctly.
And yes, the viewport scale matches the drawing scale.

Odd thing is, everything looks perfect in model, but when I switch to a layout the alignment labels stay correct but the parcel labels go back to tiny dots.

SS attached
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

If you check the baord back a few days, it come up a few times.
I believe this is the reason for the HOTFIX that is supposed to be out shortly, (next few days or so) so it should be taken care of. Message was edited by: chrisl1976
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous

Sweet! Where abouts does one learn of potential up-and-coming updates/problems? I read through the notes on the current 2 hotfixes as well as the service pack but found nothing relevant.
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous

just keep checking the support section or check here....once its released it will be noted here by someone
Message 5 of 8
JermVent

Also, here is the link to the post of your problems in detail.

http://discussion.autodesk.com/thread.jspa?threadID=479520
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous

OPPS....not a hotfix....WIll be a add on to SP1 sounds like it will be called SP1A
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous

i wish that topic came up when i searched for "parcel label", "parcel sizing", "label sizing", "parcel label sizing", and all of the above with "resizing" instead of "sizing"
Message 8 of 8
Anonymous

Ya, I'm happy though... Solution in the works, and Himanshu didn't get to tell me to update my video card drivers. LOL
😄

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report