Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parcel Labels COunterclockwise

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
gbondoc
1775 Views, 7 Replies

Parcel Labels COunterclockwise

Currently running C3D 2012 SP2

SETTINGS -> PARCEL -> COMMANDS -> AddParcelSegmentLabels -> Default Options, change to COunterclockwise.

Anyone get this to work? When adding multiple labels it shows default as <COunterclockwise>: but when I hit enter it labels as CLockwise?!??! If I type in CO it labels properly.  Have to type in CO every time.

Also, can someone check if it is fixed in 2013?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
castled071049
in reply to: gbondoc

It's not showing the default as COunterclockwise. It's telling you that if you want to make it label COunterclockwise, you need to type in "CO", otherwise it will label it Clockwise. You might check the commands to see if you can change the default setting to counterclockwise. 

Message 3 of 8
troma

Possibly  there is a different default setting for single segment and multiple segment?

Mark Green

Working on Civil 3D in Canada

Message 4 of 8
gbondoc
in reply to: castled071049

Not sure you are following my dilema.  Let me try to explain better.  If you change the default to counterclockwise.  When you label, it doesn't label them counterclockwise even though the default is set to that.  What is the purpose of having a default setting that doesn't stick? 

I havent seen a specific setting for single segment vs. multiple.

Message 5 of 8
IanMcClain

I'm seeing the same thing. It appears to label clockwise regardless of the default in settings. The only way to get muliple labels coming in counterclockwise is to type CO during the command prompt. Seems like you found a bug.

Ian McClain
Message 6 of 8
gbondoc
in reply to: IanMcClain

Thank you Ian for verifying. Can someone verify if still the same in 2013?

Main reason I'm interested is that I want the labels to default inside the parcels. Just rtying to streamline production. My label styles are set to label above the line/curve.  I would hate to have to go through ALL of our label style to switch them to label below the objects.

Message 7 of 8
Jeff_M

Same thing in 2013.

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 8 of 8
jtinawin

07-21-23 Please tell me I'm crazy because this still doesnt work right.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report